Meet the Pivotal Echo 5G Subscriber Repeater
How does mmWave overcome the challenge of in-building penetration? Echo 5G product line uses Holographic Beam Forming technology to acquire signal from the gNB outdoors and gently flood it indoors though standard and low-e glass.
- Customer installable, low profile and powered from the inside.
- No under window cables.
- Designed for standard glass
- 7” x 7” x 1.5”, less than 3 lbs.
- Outdoor unit can be directly powered or powered wirelessly
Product Line Features:
- Customer self installable
- Overcomes penetration loss by scanning to near horizon in azimuth
- Enables Gbps service indoors at distances up to 1 kilometer from the base station and 100+ ft into the interior of the building
- Self-commissioning with auto acquisition and auto ranging functions
- < 5 nanosecond latency
- For commercial building installs: no coax, no fiber, no roof penetration or permitting. Propagate outdoor 5G mmwave signal indoors effortlessly
Extended Range of Service
View the animations below to see how Echo 5G helps bring Gigabit speed to more homes.
Fewer subscribers/gNB with limited phased array scanning
More subscribers with near-horizon HBF scanning
Site Qualification and Installation
The Echo 5G Site Qualification video introduces mmWave concepts and suggests best uses cases for the product, while the Echo 5G Installation video dramatizes ease of install by the end user.